Luxurious Villas in Dubai Hills Estate
Sidra villas are the first stand-alone/ independent villas being launched in Dubai Hills Estate. Dubai Hills Estate is ideally located on Al-Khail road and just 5 minutes’ drive from Mall of Emirates & Burj Al Arab and hardly 10 minutes drive from Downtown/ Dubai Mall. This community has villas worth over AED 30 Million, Luxury Apartment complexes, Dubai Hills Estate Mall and Townhouses.
For the first time that Emaar has come up with a post-handover payment plan and you will have to pay only 60% until completion and another 2 years after handover for the remaining 40% making it a very lucrative investment opportunity.
Life at Sidra truly is the one your family deserves.